• Artists, continue to create New music even while promoting a current project. The season will change, so keep thinking ahead.
• As you perform new music, remember to incorporate Recognizable songs, because the audience may not be familiar with your new songs.
• If singing to track, be prepared to sing A cappella just in case there is no musician and your tracks don’t work. This can happen!
• While traveling, yes it’s a great idea to carry your music tracks on a CD, iPad, iPod, Computer, MP3 Player etc. Being prepared is always best!
• Regardless of the logistics, event or venue, leave the audience with something positive to remember about you and your music.
Tracy Y. Williamson served as Marketing, A&R and Label Director for Tyscot Records. She has also been featured on WGN TV’s People to People, TBN, The Word Network, MTV, Chicago Public Radio and in Ebony Magazine as one of the Top 30 Leaders of the Future.
As a songwriter and producer, Tracy has produced for DeAndre Patterson, The Rance Allen Group, Rodnie Bryant and Bishop Leonard Scott, and has written for Shirley Murdock, The Rance Allen Group, The Chicago Mass Choir, DeAndre Patterson and Rodnie Bryant.
In 2007, Tracy launched TRE7 Entertainment, a premier A&R, Marketing and Promotions Company. TRE7, specializes in developing and propelling Gospel music. TRE7 also provides the essential tools for the driven and aspiring artist. Tracy can also be seen monthly on YouTube encouraging the body to Walk into their Destiny.
For Press and More Info Visit: