- Artists, who on your team, helps you to stay balanced? Accountability is a Must!
- As artists, it’s very easy to get “caught up” in your own brand, press & hype. Without true Accountability, it’s very easy to “Slip & Fall” & not see why or how the fall took place.
- Accountability also helps you to NOT say & do anything you feel during Press interviews & on Social Media. Having a “Hit Song” doesn’t mean “Hit” everyone with whatever you’re thinking all the time. #BeWise
- Yes, Gospel Artists & Musicians, we need a Spiritual Covering/Church Home. Being on the road, in the studio, etc. brings about additional Challenges & Temptations & I’m sorry to tell you, but just singing & playing your own songs won’t be enough to stay “Focused” & “Keep your Mind.” #Accountability
- Lastly, artists if you truly want to know if you’re saying or doing what’s appropriate for your music career, check the Word of God & see if it lines up. Proverbs is full of wisdom.
Have a great & productive week artists!
“Don’t just be…Become”
Follow on Twitter: @TracyWilliamson and @Tre7Ent
Like On Facebook: Tre7Ent
Join Our Mailing List at: